Bioecolia® is a recognized prebiotic that balances and preserves the skin microbial ecosystem. Thus, it reinforces the barrier functions and the skin’s immune system.
1. Bioecolia® rebalances the microbial landscape and reinforces the microbial barrier: It constitutes a preferential substrate for the microbiota. Thanks to its bioselective and competitive metabolization by the commensal microorganisms of the skin, Bioecolia® rebalances microbiota to limit the colonization of pathogenic microorganisms, and thus preventing the dysbiosis effect.
2. Bioecolia® acts on the skin’s immune system: It reinforces the skin’s natural defenses by stimulating the production of antimicrobial peptides, key markers of the skin immunity, and limits the inflammatory cascade by modulating the release of inflammatory mediators.
3. Bioecolia® preserves the barrier function, protecting the skin from dehydration and against the potential penetration of pathogens.
• Care product for all skin types
• Baby care and young children care
• Skin care for dry skin
• Sensitive or even atopic-prone skin care
• Intimate care and hygiene product
• Hair care product
INCI/CTFA name: Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide
Regulations: authorized for use in EU, USA, China, Japan, and under conditions in Australia and Canada
Raw material verified by ECOCERT GREENLIFE according to the COSMOS standard
Naturality: content of natural origin >95% (ISO 16128)
Cleansing & Balancing loose powder
ref. : 0122301.06 – Skin Care