Screen against pollution!
Created to form a film on the skin and hair surface, Glycofilm®/Pollustop® is an anionic polysaccharide of high molecular weight, obtained by biotechnology.
MECHANISM OF ACTION:
Thanks to its matrix-forming property, Glycofilm®/Pollustop® makes barrier to the 3 types of pollution stresses:
- Atmospheric (carbon particles, particulate matter and heavy metals)
- Domestic (chemicals)
and so limit the skin extra and intracellular induced damages (oxidative stress, inflammation, cellular and mitochondrial toxicity, etc.), but also prevent the alteration of hair fiber by oxidative pollution.
Everyday protective skin and hair care
Formulation with residual film / “shield” effect
- Glycofilm® 1.5P: Biosaccharide gum-4
- Pollustop®: Biosaccharide gum-4 (and) 1,2-hexanediol
- Glycofilm® 1.5P: 1.5% pheno xyethanol
- Pollustop®: preservative free
Usage dose: 1% to 5%
Regulatory status: authorized for use in EU, USA, China (IECIC 2015, IECSC), Japan, Australia and Canada subject to conditions