For brighter and ecologically controlled skin!
Ecoskin® is an active indredient, spray dried on maltodextrin, made of :
- α-glucooligosaccharides (GOS), obtained by enzymatic synthesis, from vegetable substrates (corn maltose, beetroot saccharose),
- 100% vegetable juice, rich in β-fructooligosaccharides (FOS), obtained by cold pressing, of yacon tubers (Polymnia sonchifolia),
- Lactobacillus probiotic bacteria (L. casei, L. acidophilus), inactivated (inhibition of their growth).
MECHANISM OF ACTION:
Ecoskin® is a pre/probiotic complex which act globally on skin:
1. Thanks to its unique structure, Ecoskin® promotes the balance of the skin microbiota by acting as a substrate for commensal bacteria and strengthening the natural defense of the skin.
2. Thanks to its richness in natural sugar (GOS and FOS), Ecoskin® improves skin aspect and comfort.
Thus, Ecoskin® enhances the radiance of the complexion and reduces sensations of discomfort, characteristic of sensitive and dry skin.
Moisturizing and rebalancing care
Body care for extremely dry skin
Purifying/toning care for young skin
Anti-aging care for sensitive skin
INCI/CTFA name: Alpha-glucan oligosaccharide (and) Polymnia sonchifolia root juice (and) Maltodextrin (and) Lactobacillus
Usage dose: 0.5 – 3%
Preservative system: none
Regulatory status: authorized for use in EU, USA, Japan, China and subject to conditions in Australia and Canada.
Raw material approved by ECOCERT GREENLIFE according to COSMOS Standard