The SOLABIA Group has always made the quality of its products and services an essential factor for growth and development.
This commitment was recognized as early as 1997 by the Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance (LRQA) which awarded to the Beauvais and Pantin sites the ISO 9002 certification (version 1994). In 2001, the Anet Site (28) followed with ISO 9001 certification (version 2000).
In 2006, the Allonne site has been integrated in the certification field of the Beauvais and Pantin sites.
Finally, in 2009, the Beauvais, Pantin and Allonne sites then Anet in 2010 have renewed their certification according to the new standard ISO 9001 - version 2008.
These sites are today ISO 9001 certified, for the following activities:
- The production, marketing and sales of raw materials for the pharmaceutical and cosmetics industries, as well as the production, marketing and sales of peptones and hydrolysates (Pantin, Beauvais and Allonne sites).
- The creation, production and sales of culture media and associated reagents for laboratory use (Pantin, Beauvais and Allonne sites).
- The production and sales of raw materials for the pharmaceutical, cosmetics and nutritional sectors. Grinding and micronisation to order (Anet site).
The two sites engaged in the production of active ingredients for pharmaceuticals (UCIB and Solabia) follow GMP guidelines and conformity to these principles is monitored and confirmed by the AFSSAPS through inspections carried out by auditors at regular intervals.
All these successive certifications are but a tangible illustration of the Group's capacity to respond to customer expectations through:
- the anticipation of needs via active client feedback monitoring,
- an excellent knowledge of the regulatory environment, based on an integrated Regulatory Affairs Service within the Group,
- the sustained desire for improvement, by measuring client satisfaction and putting in place corrective measures as and when they are needed,
- a guaranteed high and consistent level of quality for the products and services offered.
The reliability of the Group's Quality Control systems, as well as its constant efforts to guarantee customer satisfaction are periodically confirmed by internal audits, external audits (clients) and third party audits (accreditation organizations, authorities).
From the selection of raw materials to the delivery of the finished products, each stage is rigorously monitored and controlled. The control laboratories, on site at each production facility, have for vocation the ultimate role as to the determination of product conformity and intrinsic quality.